Apart from the silver jewelry can make us more beautiful, do you know the health benefits of wearing silver jewelry? This article will tell you more benefits about silver jewelry
We all know silver is brilliant and the silver jewelry is very beautiful and shining. But do you aware of the health benefits of wearing silver jewelry? We may know silver was widely used in making household utensils in ancient times. So at least silver has no harm to our health. So next, we explore the health benefits of wearing silver jewelry.
6 health benefits of wearing silver jewelry:
- Positively-charged silver ions create a conductive field that reflects electromagnetic radiation away from the body, which stimulates the body’s natural conductivity and improves blood circulation, body temperature balance, and general well-being.
- Silver can fight against harmful infection and disease. Silver has excellent antibiotics and sterilization effect on some bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- For those that are skeptical, consider that researchers at the University of Southampton have proven that wearing a specific type of silver ring can help alleviate some symptoms of arthritis in the hands. The benefits include not only helping to reduce pain, but also preventing hyperextension in the finger joints, which is common in those who suffer from rheumatoid arthritis.
- Many have reported improvements in energy levels and balance in moods after wearing silver
- Silver has a proven track record as a powerful antimicrobial agent fighting infection and aiding in cold and flu prevention wound healing, and more. Silver also helps with internal heat regulation and circulation.
- Silver can send out vessel heat quickly, so we can see that the silver has a great effect on the prevention of some diseases.
Some of the above health benefits are still ongoing dispute, but it is really widely used in making medical equipment. So it is undeniable that silver has health benefits to some degree. Please cherish your silver jewelry or else if you have.